Hi,

I just upload this morning the latest panoramix install. But it fail
with the network install (nfs install) when it attempt to mount the
diretory where resid the Cooker files from my server. Messages in F4
console complains about an AF_INET error from the udp msg and RPC
complains with "sndmsg returned error 22" error message.

What's happen ?

My system is a clone PentiumPro @ 200 Mhz with a 3c509 ethernet card.

Olivier
--
                                   _\\|//_
                                   ( O-O )

 Dugeon olivier                 FT.BD/CNET/DAC/ARP
 Technopole Anticipa            E-mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 2, Avenue Pierre Marzin        Phone:    +(33) 2 96 05 28 80
 F-22307 LANNION                Fax       +(33) 2 96 05 11 98
 FRANCE                         Telex:    740801F