Hello Sergio,

Thursday, Thursday, October 14, 1999, you wrote:

Sergio Korlowsky> Brook Humphrey wrote:

>> As of yesterday panoramix installed pretty good but I just
>> noticed a bunch of python and anaconda in the new files for
>> download. Are you guys scraping panoramix for anaconda?

>> Also some problems with the install. These aren't so much with
>> panoramix.
>>
>> 1) Couldn't log on all the passwords were messed up. I think
>> this was with with beginer and expert install. Server install
>> worked ok.
>>
>> 2) ppp wasn't compiled into the kernel and when i compiled it I
>> got an error so I had to reinstall from an old cdrom from right
>> before 6.1 to get ppp working again.
>>
>> I think thats it for now.
>>
>> --
>> ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
>> Holiness unto the Lord, He must increase, but I must decrease
>>                         Brook Humphrey
>>                         Owner, Mobile PC Medic
>>                         webmaster, www.thelinuxstop.com
>>                         webmaster, www.webmedic.net

Sergio Korlowsky> Yes, as am working on a new fresh mirror image of cooker, I also
noticed
Sergio Korlowsky> that...
Sergio Korlowsky> a whole bunch of anaconda... why? just when panoramix was cleaning
and
Sergio Korlowsky> geting
Sergio Korlowsky> better? I am running on cooker now, and I used panoramix, withot many
Sergio Korlowsky> trobles.
more importantly, why not first ask whats thought of a change like
this... or at least tell its being done...

Sergio Korlowsky> sk

Best regards,

tracer

mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]