Sunday, October 17, 1999

Hello Michel,

Sunday, Sunday, October 17, 1999, you wrote:

Michel> Hi there,

Michel> Problem or ..?

Michel> When I install from the last gi_network.img, at first step: Select your
Michel> language:
Michel> I click on french
Michel> I see a box with:

Michel> " Wanring no warranty, be carfull it's gonna explose ytou romcpature"
Michel> (Sic)
Michel> "              Accepter                    Refuser"

Michel> and whatever my choice, result is the same:
a big bang???

Michel> "install exited abnormally -- received signal 11"
Michel> "sending termination signals.... done"
Michel> "sending kill signals... done"
Michel> "...."
Michel> "...."
Michel> "you may safely reboot your system"

Michel> OK I reboot and try another language choice, the default: "english",
Michel> the warning box come, I click on Accept, and Can continue...
Michel> OK, "Ctrl-Alt-F1" just for info...

Michel> "Sun Oct 17 10:57:58 1999  Gdk-WARNING **: locale not supported"
Michel> "by C library at /usr/bin/perl-install/install_steps-graphical.pm line
Michel> 243"

Michel> It's this normal ?
As the author seemingly expected an explosion....I guess you are
lucky!(g)

Michel> M.P.

Best regards,

tracer