(1)
Hello, I have tested the english install with italian keyboard and works fine!!!
I does not have tryied other nationalized installation but ...
How I can fix this locally?

(2)
How I can set locale to "it" without "profile" and "bashrc"? This files does
not contains LANG, LOCALE and other related specs... or the english is the
default and need nothing?

(3)
Since I have lost my msgbase cannot read an old message about kernel 2.3.21
compile. Now I have kernel 2.3.24 and need the string to add for getting
standard kernel compiled on cooker. Is possible to have some explanation on why
the standard sources cannot be compiled on cooker when using Mandrake 6.1 I can?

(4)
How I can test if mmap works? xfmail cannot be compiled... reports that need a
working mmap

(5)
libmikmod 3.1.8 is out. The src.rpm and the std source cannot be compiled due
an error like this:
need space after number (1)

(or something like this )

Many thanks