"Luke A. Higgins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> If I delete some man pages (non-english ones) and a few apps I don't want in
> order to get the cooker.iso small enough for a cd image, do I need to modify
> any other file to reflect my deletions (i.e.,  like hdlist or something?) If
> so, how do I do this?

you'd better rerun genhdlist and gendepslist.

taken from (my :)  www.linux-mandrake.com/drakx/README :

* Making your custom install cdrom *********************************************
If you have your own rpms you want to add, or make your own updated cdrom, you
just have to update:
- Mandrake/base/hdlist: use ``misc/genhdlist .''
- Mandrake/base/depslist: use ``misc/gendepslist -h Mandrake/base/depslist
Mandrake/base/hdlist''

Optionnally, you can modify Mandrake/base/compss, compssList and compssUsers
See below for information about these files.