On Thu, 18 Nov 1999, Lord And Master;) wrote:
[snip]

> I have gone back and checked after I got to the bottom of the list and made sure
> they were unselected. but maybe it dosn't show up that it is selected if it is a
> dependecy select? not sure on how that works?

Sounds right to me, I've yet to see it tell me that it's adding foo.rpm
because frub.rpm needs it.

I smell new expert feature :-)

Ok we'll use this as an example,

MySQL-shared-libs-3.22.25-6mdk 91710 bash-2.03-17mdk glibc-2.1.2-8mdk

I select MySQL-shared-libs (from where ever its hideing in pkg selection)
dialog box pops up (same as the one thats onscreen, to make it easy)
except instead of Administration:whatever it has just MySQL-shared-libs as
the primary branch and it's dependancy bash and glibc. From here we can
select/deselect dependancy.

At the very least it should do the newt thing.. ala. "hey dummy you forgot
libfoo, so snazzy_prog isn't gonna work"