No. After i rebooted i didn't even work executed manualy. I can't say much more
or look for the problem unless i reinstall it though because i just reinstalled
6.1. I use the internet to much to not be able to use it. Some other things i
tried was to recompile the kernel which endee in an error when i tried to make
zImage. that was probably my fault though as I forgot to install the headers.
After that faild i installed hackernel which completely locked the system up on
boot.  probably could have fixed it with a boot disk but it was just easier to
reinstall 6.1

--
He must increase but I must decrease-----------------------------------

                                Holliness unto the Lord