from the quill of Axalon Bloodstone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on
scroll
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> On Fri, 3 Dec 1999, Brian J. Murrell wrote:
>
> Nope just complains on conflicts, whats needed IMO is something like
> the
> nomad packageing system but rpmbased and a nice gui for switching
> versions.

Cool.  Learn something new everyday I guess.  :-)

"nomad packaging system"?

b.

--
Brian J. Murrell                              InterLinx Support Services, Inc.
North Vancouver, B.C.                                             604 983 UNIX