Could someone update efax for me? I removed an obselete patch from
the spec file.

Thanks,

Stefan.

The src.rpm is in /incoming.

Name        : efax                         Relocations: (not
relocateable)
Version     : 0.9                               Vendor: MandrakeSoft
Release     : 4mdk                          Build Date: Sat Dec 11
14:46:06 1999
Install date: (not installed)               Build Host:
cgmd77035.chello.nl
Group       : Applications/Communications   Source RPM: (none)
Size        : 96091                            License: GPL
Summary     : A program for faxing using a Class 1, 2 or 2.0 fax modem.
Description :
Efax is a small ANSI C/POSIX program that sends and receives faxes using
any Class 1, 2 or 2.0 fax modem.

You need to install efax if you want to send faxes and you have a
Class 1, 2 or 2.0 fax modem.

* Sat Dec 11 1999 Stefan van der Eijk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

- removed patch #3. It was a 64 bit patch to version 0.8,
  seems to be fixed in 0.9 (??).