> On Tue, 21 Dec 1999, David Faure wrote:
>
> > Bero is supposedly packaging KDE-1.89, which requires
> > QT 2.1.0-19991215. (Though he hasn't uploaded it yet, it seems...)
> I packaging too :)
Hmm, I'd suggest mailing him to avoid duplicate work, but that's up to you
:-)

> > So... if this is for KDE it isn't useful to upload the 1221 version,
> > and if it's not, ... it would be confusing to have two Qts-2.1.0 around.
> There were no error to compile kdesupport 1.89 with this snapshot...
Sure, and the rest of KDE probably compiles fine as well. But I'm not
sure they are binary compatible. So it would be better to avoid your Qt
with his KDE, you see what I mean. Also, 19991215 is the recommended
snapshot
for Krash, please stick to this one or handling bug reports will be a
nightmare
(because of what might have changed in Qt).

--
David Faure
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - KDE developer