Dear SIr:

Upon install of Mandrake 7b aka Oxygen, no matter which option you choose-
custom, upgrade, kde wkst, or otherwise, there is a python script error.
There is no way that I can see to continue the install or upgrade.  I have
installed using every config, and it doesn't work.  Possibly my source CD-ROM
is confusing it.  Here is my hardware config:

SCSI 12X CD-ROM
6 Gig UDMA HD
Floppy
AGP Vid
ISA SB
256 MB RAM

The Mandrake source files are on the SCSI CD-ROM.  I hope this helps, although
you probably already are aware of it.  Take care.

                                      Thoreau