Hello,

this is a very good idea that we have already had, but the
implementation is complex for several reasons:

- it's difficult to put on the main Mandrake CD for space problems
- what about ethics? free doesn't mean in the spirit of open-source,
and we would have to choose several ISPs... (why refusing to one and
saying yes to one other?)
- technical problems: many geographical places in the world + not
possible to give one account for each user of Mandrake! (each
CD/Internet image of Mandrake is physically identical)
- the good solution would be to implement kinda Internet wizard
(MandrakeUpdate-like) that would give an account and configure it. But
this would need... an Internet connexion :->

However, we will keep on thinking about it, there must be some
solutions...

        G.

--
< Gael DUVAL - [EMAIL PROTECTED] >
< +33-661 957 028 FAX: +1-435 304 1806 >