Axalon Bloodstone wrote:

> On Tue, 28 Dec 1999, William Charles McMillan wrote:
>
> > attached you will see the results that was given when i did a strace
> > httpd... this was done when it was not a zombie... since i sent my last
> > msg it has not gone that way ( knock on wood) but i am still unable to
> > connect to my web server..... it works great in Mandrake 6.1 but then it
> > will not work in 7.0 :(
> >
> > thanks
> >
> > any help is greatly appreciated
> >
> > William McMillan
>
> You can't have both mod_php and midgard-php installed it won't work.
>
> Whos knees must i have broken to get the compps fixed, i'm getting tired
> of asking..
>
> --
> MandrakeSoft          http://www.mandrakesoft.com/
>                                         --Axalon
I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING BUT IT WONT STOP !!!!!

LOOK I think cooker is a good thing but I am not
qualified for this beta
I don't know LINUX well enough to help ... well not
yet.

and I cant get this list to stop. I have followed
all the directions I
have seen but it still keeps filling up my mail box
.

help,

Mike