same here mike ...I CANT GET IT TO STOP EITHER
SO im asking again PLEASE REMOVE ME MANUALLY as suggested

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Mike Duncan
Sent: Tuesday, 28 December 1999 12:56 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Cooker] Removal please

Greg wrote:

> I seem to keep asking this and nothing happens
> i have sent email to the other address as asked and still keep recieving
the
> list
> Could u please manually remove me from the list
>
> Thanks
I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING BUT IT WONT STOP !!!!!

LOOK I think cooker is a good thing but I am not
qualified for this beta
I don't know LINUX well enough to help ... well not
yet.

and I cant get this list to stop. I have followed
all the directions I
have seen but it still keeps filling up my mail box
.

help,

Mike