> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Chmouel Boudjnah" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Cc: "Warren Doney" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 1999 10:02 PM
> Subject: Re: [Cooker] 6.1 probs I don't want in 7 - 100dpi fonts/utilities
> menu/compiling kernels....

<snip>

> > what problem exactly ?

In .13-22 it was the bug with "enable pII/III extended fast FPU save &
restore support" If you checked this it wouldn't compile. I think there
was a problem with SMP too (you had to check it even if you didn't want
it or something). Can't remember what it was in .13-7, as I got the
-22 src & used that, but there were a few posts about it to the newbie
list.

I haven't got time to dload all of cooker on my 33.6, but would it be
useful if I got the kernel src, tried compiling it & reported bugs?
If so, please send the URL....

Warren.