Well,

I finally ended up getting it.  Or more likely I got something that somewhat works!  +0

Thanks!

Jeremy T. Finke
Information System Analyst
Research Automation
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City

>>> José_Luiz_Barci_Neves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 12/28 5:20 AM >>>
try to use a Kftp (a bullet ftp pro clone) in LinuxBerg FTP i do that
everytime and i had no problem at all. This program have a a resume, if the
link close, just resume .....