Ok. had to manually install licq.  glad to see it there.  now, how about RealPlayer (if i didn't pass over it).

I had to manually install the  2 qt packages on the cd-rom in order to install the licq packages.

But, I get an error when trying to veiw a url:

sh:  veiwurl-netscape .sh:  command not found

Basically, nothing happens when double clicking the url w/i the licq message window.

Now, I only have to get this sound working (sblive) by rebuilding the 7.0 beta kernel!  (!#$!#$%)

--

---

Sent from:

Lattitude (deg):        32.7130
Longitude (deg):        -117.1530
Altitude (ft):          410.0
GMT to Local (hrs):     -8.0 (daylight savings enabled)

-----

Created with Linux-Mandrake 6.1!

http://www.linux-mandrake.com/

Currently Beta Testing Mandrake Ver 7.0 (CODE NAMED: OXYGEN)