I was a little disappointed that my LAN card isn't supported yet.  It's a
low-end card that uses the winbond chip set.  There is a driver for it located
at:

ftp://cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov/pub/linux/drivers/test/winbond-840.c

Normally the lack of support wouldn't bother me.  I would just compile the
driver myself.  However this time the driver refuses to compile.  I get MANY
error messages.  Not being a 'C' guru I am at a loss.

Is there any chance that this driver will be included in the final product?

Can anyone help me out until that happens?

Thanks.