On Thu, Dec 30, 1999 at 09:28:28PM -0800, Esko Woudenberg wrote:

> I love the Mandrake 7 / oxygen.  I noticed that documentation for all languages
> was being installed even though I selected English in the beginning.  Can we
> get the install to default to installing documentation only for the selected
> language?

To do that cleanly rpm has to be modified so it can handle differently the
language of the individual running the rpm program, and the list of
languages to install.

Once rpm can do that, we will begin to redo the rpm packages with %lang(xx)
tags (and maybe we can use some automatic rules, as it is done for %doc
already)

But it's too late for 7.0; we can't change such an important program as rpm
so short of the release.

--
Ki ça vos våye bén,
Pablo Saratxaga