so on rebuild of kernel, solves this.  (naturally of course!)

gosh, i hate rebuilding that kernel.  gotta re-read and restudy ea. option to
hope i get it configured correctly.  gotta do that with my sblive any ways.

--

Sent from:

Lattitude (deg):        32.7130
Longitude (deg):        -117.1530
Altitude (ft):          410.0
GMT to Local (hrs):     -8.0 (daylight savings enabled)

Created with Linux-Mandrake 6.1!

http://www.linux-mandrake.com/

Currently Beta Testing Mandrake Ver 7.0 (CODE NAMED: OXYGEN)