On Sat, 1 Jan 2000, David Walluck wrote:

> Oops.. this went to the wrong place...

See the archives about ncurses i refuse to fix it again if it's just going
to get lost ;)

You stated the Mesa versions backwards but we get the idea, we'll be
makeing minor changes to the release numbering scheme after 7.0 to cooker
packages, so in theory you'll be able todo actual upgrades from
cooker -> cooker
cooker -> beta
stable -> cooker
cooker -> stable

And all the combo's of the above, should be fully functional after the
next stable release.

--
MandrakeSoft          http://www.mandrakesoft.com/
                                        --Axalon