On Sat, 1 Jan 2000, Roger wrote:

> Should "K DiskFree" be within the "System" folder on the startmenu?
>
> Right now it's within the "utilities" folder which i consider this for
> miscellaneous items.  "K Diskfree" is more like info on the system.

I'm not a kde type person, but i think they onlt put System config stuff
in "System"

> I spend about 5 minutes per search on trying to locate a tool, seems that the
> problem resides somewhere around w/i this area.
>
> Also, Kapm gives me an error of "No APM support within Kernel".  I have a year
> old tyan 1832dl motherboard with complete support of apm etc.  Usually, i have
> to recompile my kernel for this also. (done both, as root & user).

rpm -qagrep kernel
ls -l /boot/vmlinuz

I assume you did your install while it was still installing the
kernel-linus everywhere as default. You should be able to jump over to the
regular kernelk without much trouble.

--
MandrakeSoft          http://www.mandrakesoft.com/
                                        --Axalon