On Sat, 01 Jan 2000, Pixel wrote:
> > The "Going to install 726Mb, choose the size you want to install" is
> > cryptic and useless.
>
> cryptic is not totally true i think, but if someone has better phrasing for
> this, i'd be happy :)
> as for useless, i don't agree. The problem is you're not used to

        I have to agree that this does seem a bit cryptic. Looks like it might
be a feature with potential, and I'd offer a better way of phrasing it, but
I've yet to figure out exactly what it's supposed to do! Honestly, the first
time I saw it, it just confused the hell out of me. Maybe the dialog needs more
details to make clear what exactly "going to install" and "choose size you want
to install" mean; that is, what exactly changes if you choose a specific size?

--
David Hart
Vincity Design