On Sun, 2 Jan 2000, Axalon Bloodstone wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
>       I'm looking for sblive /proc/pci entry's, we have the generic
> mask, and the specific entry for the MP3+, but thats all so we can do a
> generic id, but only a full id on the one.
>
> So if you have a sblive, thats not an mp3+ please send me a copy of your
> /proc/pci

I have a SB Live! Value (the original one)

Here is the relevant section of /proc/pci

  Bus  0, device  13, function  0:
    Multimedia audio controller: Unknown vendor Unknown device (rev 4).
      Vendor id=1102. Device id=2.
      Medium devsel.  Fast back-to-back capable.  IRQ 12.  Master
Capable.  Latency=64.  Min Gnt=2.Max Lat=20.
      I/O at 0x6800 [0x6801].
  Bus  0, device  13, function  1:
    Input device controller: Unknown vendor Unknown device (rev 1).
      Vendor id=1102. Device id=7002.
      Medium devsel.  Fast back-to-back capable.  Master
Capable.  Latency=64.
      I/O at 0x6c00 [0x6c01].

Since it shows up as unknown vendor here are the relevant sections of
lspci -vvv just in case that is useful too...

00:0d.0 Multimedia audio controller: Creative Labs SB Live! EMU10000 (rev
04)
        Subsystem: Creative Labs CT4850 SBLive! Value
        Control: I/O+ Mem- BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop-
ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B-

00:0d.1 Input device controller: Creative Labs SB Live! (rev 01)
        Subsystem: Creative Labs Gameport Joystick
        Control: I/O+ Mem- BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop-
ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B-

-Gary Simmons