As a general rule, it would be nice to have a help page behind <F1> for
every screen, since this has become something of a defacto standard.

In particular, when asked about the usage of the machine

    { Normal, Development, Server }

there is absolutely no hint as to what these designations mean.  If I
select Normal, does that mean gcc won't be installed?  If I select
Development does that mean I won't be able to ftp to the machine?  If I
select server will it automatically be set up as a DNS server?

I ended up selecting Server, as this seemed to be the safest thing to do.