from the quill of Pixel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on scroll
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> sorry, seems like your monitor can't tell its real capacity :pp

My monitor can't?  Am I missing something here?  It was the XF86Config
that was shy by a kHz.  My monitor worked wonderfully when it was being
driven by xfree properly.  Maybe I am missing a joke here.

> the new rpmdrake fix a bug :)

Hmmmm, perhaps I should update all the packages I have installed that
are newer?  Anyone got any handy scripts for automating a process for
going to the oxygen website, figuring out what packages are newer than
installed and upgrading what needs to be upgraded?

b.

--
Brian J. Murrell                              InterLinx Support Services, Inc.
North Vancouver, B.C.                                             604 983 UNIX