Ummmm, guys....  I really hate to tell you this, but.....

I unsubbed Cooker this am as an experiment

And I received a 9-hour respite from Cooker mail, then it cascaded in
again.  And I am probably already unsubbed.

And I don't wanna be unsubbed....  Just tried it to see if I got a syntax
error which I did not.  Should I try an unsub now to see if I get one?

Is this mailer possessed?

So many Questions, ....

But here's an important one.  What can I do to help?

Civileme