With this cooker version, you should be able to simply "make" the driver per
instructions at:

http://www.euronet.nl/~mailme/

goto the instructions page (url at the top) and should see a good set of
instructions including a couple of modifictions to the /emu10k1/Makefile

Btw:  had to manually edit the smp=auto and modversions=auto (or similar) w/i
the makefile since on computer, it stated "smp=no and modversions=no" on
install which resulted in "unresolved errors".  Changed both to "yes" on mine
(since i do also have an smp install) and it work like a charm!

Hope this helps.

--

Sent from:

Lattitude (deg):        32.7130
Longitude (deg):        -117.1530
Altitude (ft):          410.0
GMT to Local (hrs):     -8.0 (daylight savings enabled)

Created with Linux-Mandrake 6.1!

http://www.linux-mandrake.com/

Currently Beta Testing Mandrake Ver 7.0 (CODE NAMED: OXYGEN)