G'day,

All is working again :-))

I did a mirror of "oxygen" on mirror.aarnet.edu.au, at aprox 2130 last night,
and had all strange things happen like the bootdisk, so did another this
morning 30 minutes ago 0815, did not have log switched on so dont really know
what got updated if any, did a customized install, just checked the groups, and
let it install, I have booted in via the floppy ok this time and some other
strange things have also gone.

--

Michael Doyle
Adelaide, South Australia