Okay, I knwo I have asked this before, but is there any support for the
Lexmark Z11 series printer?  I think it sucks that I have a printer here
that I paid good hard earned money for, and I can't even use it under my
favorite OS.  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.  Other than the
standard "Take it back".

Thanks.

-James