Okay, As much as I love the Mandrake Linux Distribution .. this is getting
beyond a Joke.

I have unsubcribed from this list many times, each time successfully. Then a
few days later I start receiving the damn list again !!!!

Who ever is in charge of this list server, you're not capable of doing the job
properly, I suggest you give someone else the responsibility. This is very
annoying when users like me have to constantly unsubscribe from a list!

Dissapointedly
Ali
[EMAIL PROTECTED]