---------- Message d'origine ----------
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date : 16/01/2000-08h56

HI,
I'm new to linux and I'm trying to install it from the cd
,and each time when get this screen I get the following
error so please can you help?

WHAT PARTITION AND DIRECTORY ON THAT PARTITION HOLD THE
MANDRAKE/RPMS and MANDRAKE/base directory

                Device                                  size(k)
                /dev/hda1                               2096451
                /dev/hda5                               2112516

Directory holding linux mandrake

I get this error
                mount failed:Driver or recourse busy

thank you