Hi,

        I have been tracking the Mandrake Air betas, and I noticed
recently that you removed the RH Printtool program. The Mandrake
PrinterDrake does not work for configuring my HP DeskJet 882C (Using the
DeskJet 500/600C filter). It has always worked using the RH printtool, so
why doesn't printerdrake do it right??? I had to install the printtool RPM
from my MDK6.1 CD. This actually worked. You should look into this
problem. I am available for questions or remote access to my box. If you
like, I can even open up for remote X sessions. Please contact me for
further information.

Deven Phillips,
Cytronix Computer Services, Inc.