Which comes back to my original posts, yes this should have been handled by
install.  But since it wasn't (and your original post only asked how to do
it without hacking a /etc file), I suggested using "usermod" to add the user
to the "audio" group.

So we're still putting up with your whining.  Your question was answered but
you're mad 'cause I couldn't understand what you really meant by reading
your mind...