Hi all,

I noticed when building XFree86 3.3.6 the spec file shows the Freetype
include directory as /usr/include when it is /usr/include/freetype. At
least this is where the Air version of Freetype's devel package puts it.
When the line is corrected in the spec, X will build properly, otherwise
the font library bombs.

I'm also still having a problem with the SVGA server for 3.3.6. When I
use the Air binary version, everything is fine. When I compile the
driver from 3dfx, everything is fine. But, when I rebuild the source RPM
from Air, the X server (SVGA) refuses to read the modeline information
in the XF86Config file, though it appears to read everything else
correctly.

For reference, it is built with the following command:

rpm -bb --target k6 --clean --rmsource ...

Any ideas?

Thanks,
John