Hi,

I never said it wasn't working at all, I said there was a problem during the
install with one specific card.

Moreover, I updated XFree on this machine with the Air rpms and the SVGA
server works apparently fine (with graphical login and so on).

I actually loved these little penguins ;-) I never saw them before since I
usually boot in level 3.

Keep faith,
---
kk1