Yupp, (actualy i was harassing Michael ;)

once again i've been caught reading email too fast..

> 7.0b didn't have this problem but when I run setup then sound services
> it detects my sound card as a Yamaha OPL3 SAX2. I then hear like one
> second of Linus then it plays the midi w/o a problem. Now When Ever I
> play any sound it skips.  I then try Lothar and it detects the wrong
> yamaha card. Please help me. : )

I took that as what lothar detected it as.. So whats lothar say it is?
Do you really only have 1second of audio or does the full linus quote
play? what does conf.modules look like after it's setup with sndconfig?