from the quill of Lenny Cartier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on scroll
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> "Brian J. Murrell" wrote:
> >
> > from the quill of Lenny Cartier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on scroll
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > > [Contrib-RPM]
> > >
> > > --=-=-=
> > > Name        : aspell                      Distribution: Mandrake
> > > Version     : .28.3                             Vendor:
> MandrakeSoft
> > > Release     : 1mdk                          Build Date: Thu Jan 27
> > > 09:31:06 2000
> >
> > > Aspell is an Open Source spell checker designed to eventually
> replace
> > > aspell.
> >   ^^^^^^--- should be "ispell"?
> >
> > > Its main feature is that it does a much better job of coming up
> with
> > > possible
> > > suggestions than aspell does. In fact recent tests shows that it
> even
> >                    ^^^^^^--- ditto
> >
> > b.
> >

> http://aspell.sourceforge.net/

Yes I know Lenny.  I was pointing out that your package description says
[ paraphrased ] "aspell replaces aspell".  That makes no sense.  I
suggested perhaps it should be "aspell replaces ispell".

b.

--
Brian J. Murrell                              InterLinx Support Services, Inc.
North Vancouver, B.C.                                             604 983 UNIX