from the quill of "David's Speedchoice Mail" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on
scroll <00c301bf62e7$b89b0dc0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> How the heck did Chmouel show up as the the sender of this email?

He didn't.  Explanation below.

> Normally, I would feel violated, but i think it had something to do
> with da
> stinkin listserver....

Likely.

See how in the message Chmouel sent, all of the text has a "> " in front
of it.  That means he is "quoting" that text, not claiming for his own.
What was missing that is usual is the header that would normally appear
like:

In message <bla bla bla> from "David's Speedchoice Mail"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > First of all, my hat is off to the folks that incorporated the SB
> Live!
> > module in the sndconfig- it works pretty well!  A minor issue, you
> would
> > think, but it has been one of my pet peeves....
> >
> > Now for the thangs thet aint wurkin!
> > (KDE)
>
> [snip]
>

> >                                   --Chmouel

This doesn't help clarify it as does him adding nothing to the content
of the message.  As (temporary?) listmaster, he was just trying to get
your message to the list after falling through an administrative crack.

b.

--
Brian J. Murrell                              InterLinx Support Services, Inc.
North Vancouver, B.C.                                             604 983 UNIX