it took me about 2 - 3 days from knowing little on local lans to set up my
small local lan using ip aliasing to to different ip's that i obtain thru cox
@home cable modem service.

I found little howto's on the process but pieced together what i could to get
the 2 working.  probabely really easy for a windows programmmer (gee i wonder
why).

I would imagine that there will be plenty of
inquiries on the topic, as such, will be writing a small howto on the process
for the next several days. --

(it took me approx. 5 days to include the nfs routing, etc)

Sent from:

Lattitude (deg):        32.7130
Longitude (deg):        -117.1530
Altitude (ft):          410.0
GMT to Local (hrs):     -8.0 (daylight savings enabled)

Created with Linux-Mandrake 7.0!

http://www.linux-mandrake.com/

Currently Beta Testing Mandrake Ver >7.0