On Fri, 4 Feb 2000, Nitin Raja Bhatia wrote:

> Hey All,
>
> I just want to comment on why Eggdrop shouldn't be even including in the
> Mandrake Distribution. It simply doesn't belong there, and if it is
> there, it should at LEAST be up to date. Still, should an IRC bot
> package be in Mandrake? .... ?

1.3.23 is the latest i see, whats specific problem do you have with the
version? Actualy if there was space the irc server and irc services
servers would be there also. granted it could use some i18n contributions
(sorry guys i only speak one language, and it's the one lang file
included), and maybe a security group but i couldn't pick one so it
didn't get one. it was requested.

--
MandrakeSoft          http://www.mandrakesoft.com/
                                        --Axalon