It seems that Mandrakesoft can't manage a mailing list. Is it so difficult
to filter subscribtions of certain addresses? Seems clear to me that the
addresses of the mailing lists should not be allowed to subscribe!! This is
an old trick of spammers of script-kiddies to spam or bomb mailing lists.

I've already left the newbie and changelog lists because of similar problems
over the last 6 months (dupes, mailing lists subscribed to itself,
spam,....) and I'm not far away from unsubbing from the cooker list as well.

Do something about it NOW!!

Patrick Putteman
Internet Support Manager
Net7 -  Member of the Advalvas Group