This is the fstab with all my drives configured.  If I try supermount with
this configuration, it reads the floppy when trying to access any
supermounted drive.

Axalon Bloodstone wrote:

> On Sun, 13 Feb 2000, Michael Gallagher wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >  I tried /usr/sbin/supermount -i disable and it did not help.  The
> > problem I'm having is that whenever I try to use supermount with
> > either of my two cd drives, it gives me and input/out error, but I
> > notice that it is accessing the floppy drive.  If I use supermount to
> > mount the floppy drive it works fine.  I don't understand what's
> > causing this problem.  For some reason supermount only looks at my
> > floppy drive now.  Is there any way to fix this?  I like supermount
> > and I don't really want to go back to mounting my cds manually.
> > Thanks in advance for any help.
> >

> > ~Mike--
> >

> send the fstab
>
> --
> MandrakeSoft          http://www.mandrakesoft.com/
>                                         --Axalon
/dev/hda1       /mnt/DOS_hda1   vfat     user,exec,nodev,nosuid,rw,conv=binary 0 0
/dev/hda5       /mnt/DOS_hda5   vfat     user,exec,nodev,nosuid,rw,conv=binary 0 0
/dev/hdb1 / ext2 defaults 1 1
/dev/hdb5 swap swap defaults 0 0
none /proc proc defaults 0 0
none /dev/pts devpts mode=0620 0 0
/mnt/cdrom      /mnt/cdrom      supermount       exec,dev,suid,rw,fs=iso9660 1 1
/mnt/cdrom2     /mnt/cdrom2     supermount       exec,dev,suid,rw,fs=iso9660 1 1
/mnt/floppy     /mnt/floppy     supermount       exec,dev,suid,rw,fs=vfat 1 1