Hello,

My hackmozilla (CVS version of mozilla) experiment isn't going too well.
I built a RPM that's all the files (M13 + changes through to the current
"nightly build") in them. The thing compiles fine... The installation of
the browser looks like this:

hackmozilla-browser
RegSelf Unicode to Big5 converter complete
RegSelf Unicode to x-x-big5 converter complete
RegSelf Big5 to Unicode converter complete
*** Deferring registration of sample JS components
-*- sidebar: registering (all right -- a JavaScript module!)
*** Registering sample JS components
nNCL: registering deferred (0)
nNCL: registering deferred (0)
*** Unloading sample JS components
-*- sidebar: Unloading component.

And then when I try to start it:

[stefan@stefan stefan]$ mozilla &
[1] 8864
[stefan@stefan stefan]$ nNCL: registering deferred (0)
Could not obtain CmdLine processing service

[1]+  Segmentation fault      mozilla

It stops...

The weird thing is that the nightly build (tar.gz) works (unpack it
into my homedir, and run it from there)...

Unless anyone's got a bright idea's about what's going on with nNCL
/ what I'm doing wrong, I'm waiting for M14 ;-) Otherwise, please let
me know.

If anyone is interested, I'll put my src.rpm up somewhere (on my own
box, or in /incoming, or some other location)...

Stefan

PS: I'd love to check the mozilla newsgroups, but my ISP's newsfeed
is dead since Thursday :-/