----- Original Message -----
From: Mike Perry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> smb1:235:once:smbmount file://server/ahable_serv /mnt/ahable -N
> smb2:235:once:smbmount file://server/hnoon_serv /mnt/hnoon -N
> smb3:235:once:smbmount file://server/farsh_serv /mnt/farsh -N
> smb4:235:once:smbmount file://server/laflaf_serv /mnt/laflaf -N
> smb5:235:once:smbmount file://server/mumzer_serv /mnt/mumzer -N
>
> BTW: for those of you who are wondering, the names of the drives are all
> swear words in Hebrew/Arabic, that way I never forget what they are called

It the spirit of learning and international goodwill, just what do the words
mean so that I may use my new knowlege correctly?
here's a Farsi curse : guz bin rashid, may a fart be on your beard - a
prticularly nasty curse in the culture.

Hoyt

"Good cursing is an art that requires constant practice."