What if I put another "location" into urpmi/rpmDrake and that location
has RPMs of the same name as (say) the "installation" location but
differing versions?  I installed "Air" via HTTP so my urpmi database has
the mirror I installed from in it's database.  I want to add "Cooker" to
urpmi so that I can load new packages with the ease of urpmi.

If I ask urpmi to install "xmms" how does it decide where to load it
from given the mulitple locations it is at?

Oh and can we have Cooker's hdlist updated as packages are added/updated
in Cooker?  Maybe this is moot however depending on the answer to the
above query.  :-)

b.

--
Brian J. Murrell                              InterLinx Support Services, Inc.
North Vancouver, B.C.                                             604 983 UNIX