eh, dunno.  i stopped compiling the source since mdk air and now have 7.0
running on everything.  :)

have been doing an rsync freqently on this system.

--

Sent from:

Lattitude (deg):        32.7130
Longitude (deg):        -117.1530
Altitude (ft):          410.0
GMT to Local (hrs):     -8.0 (daylight savings enabled)

Created with Linux-Mandrake 7.0!

http://www.linux-mandrake.com/

Currently Beta Testing Mandrake Ver >7.0