Hi,

 I hope it's the right mailing list :)

   I've made two new widget to use with GTK+' apps.
  The first one let the user easily chose a directory.
  The second one is a 'help' button: a simple button with 'help'
  written on it. When the user click on it, an helpfile is shown in a
  window.

  I think these could be usefull to all MandrakeSoft developpers who use GTK+

  Anyhow, I don't know where to put this. It's not an rpm packages yet but it
could be. I'm currently makeing a configure script for it.

  It could go to cooker-contrib, but I rather think it is an internal
development tool. What do you think?

  If you have any particular need for a custom widget. Let me know, I will
add it to this package.

                Regards,

                         DindinX

--