Brenda, tina, mary and the rest ..... attached is the info I requested
about workin from home

jm

Did you know that Fortune 500 companies like AT&T, JCPenney and Best Western hire home
based workers? There are 1000s of legitimate home jobs for entry level professionals
throughout the US: TYPING, CUSTOMER SERVICE, ACCOUNTANTS and BOOKKEEPERS, TELEPHONE
ANSWERING OPERATORS, ARTISTS, RECEPTIONISTS, LIGHT ASSEMBLY WORK AND PACKAGING,
INTERVIEWERS, WEB DEVELOPMENT etc.

The surprising thing is in 1999 very few people even knew these jobs existed. Sadly,
most folks are passing up opportunities of a lifetime because they equate home-based
work with flimsy assembly work or some letter stuffing scheme. Many of the more
established companies we post positions offer MEDICAL/DENTAL INSURANCE and paid
VACATION and SICK LEAVE.

For MORE information on how to contact these companies, or goto:

http://www.polbox.com/4/450work/homejobs.html

Please note, because of the popularity of our site, please try again later if at first
you are not able to connect the first time.

Sincerely
Linda Gooding

To be removed from future mailings, please respond to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]