I have an i810 motherboard here.

I managed to get the i810 video card working, but it requires a kernel
patch and XFCom binary. The CM8738 needs a special driver. Apart from
that, it's been running fine for a few weeks.

The only thing that is not working is the PCTEL software modem, but there
is a driver for it. A guy in Taiwan told me he would help me get it
working.

I will upload the drivers as soon as I get everything working.

Jean-Michel Dault
[EMAIL PROTECTED]